Since 1969, RainguardPro has been manufacturing products designed to “wrap” the exterior of buildings and structures. This focus has allowed us to provide coating solutions for projects throughout the world. Ranging from Walmart buildings, to large infrastructure facilities, to the Athens Olympic Stadium. RainguardPro developed scientifically proven formulations for both horizontal and vertical surface applications. These applications include an extensive line of wood, concrete, masonry waterproof coatings, sealers, stains, and anti-graffiti coatings and cleaner products.
RainguardPro’s corporate office is in Huntington Beach, California. RainguardPro field representatives service all fifty states to assist you with warranty inspections, application guidance, specification development, dealer support, and independent consultation services.
Customer service is the cornerstone of RainguardPro! We dedicate ourselves to our customers needs and focus on surpassing expectations, whether you’re an architect, building owner, contractor, distributor or home owner. The staff at RainguardPro is ready to meet the many challenges of your unique construction needs.
- You get innovative, solution-based products.
- You get superior levels of customer and field service.
- The best warranties in the industry.
- You get our products quickly and efficiently through a network of dedicated professional paint and construction supply dealers and distributors.
- For you, we constantly strive to exceed our customers’ expectations for value.
- Quick + Reliable + Guaranteed
We believe industrial coatings that protect structures from weather and graffiti damage can be safe value engineered to be eco-friendly and safe for the applicator, end user, and environment. We are committed to the development of new and innovative products that meet ever-changing construction demands.
Have Questions About RainguardPro?
- Call us at 1-800-272-4647
- Email us at Info@rainguard.com
- Fill out our Contact Us form
- Or speak to us on Live Chat! (Located bottom right of your screen)