Blok-Lok ™ sets the industry benchmark for siloxane water repellent protection. Designed to protect exterior vertical surfaces in the harshest of climates. Blok-Lok™ is formulated with siloxanes, creating a long chain water repellent barrier deep within the masonry surface.
- 100% breathable water repellent for vertical concrete, brick and masonry surfaces
- Excellent resistance to water, salt spray and wind driven rain
- With no masking or taping required and clean up with only soap and water
- More days a year to apply – cold weather application down to 40°F (4.4°C)
- Eliminates wait time for new concrete to cure – apply within 48 hours of pour
- Does not alter surface appearance – leaves no film, sheen and will not yellow
- Mold and mildew inhibitor – stops growth dead in its tracks
- Backed by a FIVE year material warranty
|Substrate||Sq Ft / Gallon||# Of Coats*|
|Dense Masonry Surfaces||125-150||1|
*Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet below for full application guidelines. If you have further questions, please give us a call at (888) 765-7070
1) Prepare Surface
To apply, surface moisture content must be less than 25% as measured with an electronic moisture meter. Surfaces must be free of dirt, grime, efflorescence, lime run, construction debris, form oils and release agents, chalked materials, loose and peeling paint, mold, mildew, etc. All cracks should be pointed or caulked.
Do not apply if rain, snow, or temperatures below 40°F are expected within 48 hours. Do not apply if relative humidity is greater than 80%.
2) Dilute (If Concentrate)
Mix with 9 parts water & 1 part product (9:1 Mix Ratio)
3) Apply Blok-Lok ™
Apply Blok-Lok™ with low-pressure airless spray equipment. Use a spray tip size of .031 to .055. Hold spray head 8 to 12 inches from the surface. Multiple coats may be applied, yellowing will not occur. Blok-Lok™ dries in 1 hour and fully cures in 5 to 7 days.