Clear-Seal™ 100% Urethane Two-Part Kit
Impact and wear resistant
Seals horizontal / vertical porous surfaces. Resistant to acids, bases, gasoline, alcohol & oil.
Non-yellowing high/low gloss finish. Gloss finish will not yellow or cloud.
Safe to use
Can be applied anywhere in North America because it contains Zero VOC, no carcinogens, no odor and can be applied on exterior surfaces and interior OEM environments.
Easy to apply
Dry to the touch in 2 hrs and cures in 24 hrs. Hot tire resistant 24 hrs after initial application. Warranty up to 5 years.
Clear-Seal™ 100% Urethane Two-Part Kit
Clear Seal™ 100% Urethane Two-Part Kit is a two-part urethane coating that creates a protective film for painted and unpainted surfaces. It comes with IsoFree™, Quick Cure additive to create a hard glossy film that is more UV resistant, stain resistant, and hot tire resistant than that of Clear-Seal™ acrylic urethane. It also protects against physical abrasion and spills and has a faster cure time than Clear-Seal™ 100% Urethane Single-Part.
|Note to Specifier – CSI Reference Codes|
|03 35 00||COLORED CONCRETE FINISHES, EXPOSED AGGREGATE CONCRETE FINISHING, STAMPED CONCRETE FINISHING, CONCRETE TOPICAL TREATMENTS|
|04 2 00||CLAY, CONCRETE, ADOBE PANELS, SINGLE / MULTIPLE WYTHE, ENGINEERED|
|04 40 00||EXTERIOR STONE, CLADDING, STONE MASONRY|
|05 05 13||SHOP-APPLIED COATINGS FOR METAL|
|09 24/25||CEMENT PLASTERING|
Best Tools for Application
A foam brush is recommended to soak in and saturate your substrate.
Use a small hand pump sprayer.
Use an airless sprayer with a spray tip size between .035mm to .051mm.
Application Best Practices
1) Step One: Prepare the surface and confirm surface moisture is less than 25%. Remove dirt, grime, efflorescence, lime run, construction debris, form oils and release agents, chalked materials, loose and peeling paint, mold, mildew, etc. All cracks should be pointed or caulked.
2) Step Two: Perform a test application to confirm fit and finish.
3) Step Three: Apply the product according to It’s TDS.
4) Step Four: Let cure.
5) Step Five: Perform post application test to assure results are achieved.
Benefits of Concentrates and How to Mix
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Reduces job site and landfill waste
- Reduces worker and supply chain fatigue
- Refer to the description on the packaging for dilution ratios.
- Pour contents of concentrate into an empty container. The container size should be the size of the finished amount of product.
- Fill the container with clean water – we recommend distilled water for best results.
- Mix lightly with a stir stick.
Specification and Ordering Options
Substrate Uses and Anticipated Coverage Rates
Substrate porosity varies due to type of substrate and/or the age of the surface and its exposure to weathering. As a result, coverage rates may also vary. In addition, in certain applications, two coats may be required. Please contact us for coverage estimates. Best practices are to first perform a test application on the substrate, followed by a rilem tube test to ensure adequate coverage/absorption.
Refer to the product TDS for Surface Preparation and Application Methods.
Need help? Call 1-888-765-7070 Option 2.
Coverage Rates (Theoretical)
|Substrate||Sq Ft / Gallon||# of Coats*|
Testing Data and Product Characteristics
|Material Type||Water Based Urethane|
|Gloss Level||Matte 20 – 25 @ 60°, Low Gloss 45 – 50 @ 60°, High Gloss 75 – 80 @ 60°|
|Color of Material||Clear to Slightly Cloudy|
|Odor||Slight Latex Odor|
|V.O.C.||<50 g/L V.O.C. Compliant|
|Viscosity||9.6 Seconds No. 4 Ford Cup|
|Weight||Approximately 7.5 lbs./Gal.|
|Surface Dry/Recoat/Usable||2-4 Hour|
Approvals, Qualifications and Associations
Call 1-888-765-7070 Option 2 for additional assistance.
|LAUSD – OESH||Approved|
|LEED Points||Up to 3 Points|
|LEED (New Construction)||Available|
|LEED (New Schools/CHPS)||Available|
|All Other States and Canada||Compliant|
|HPD||Various Products Approved|
|American Institute of Architecture||Two Approved CE courses|