FLOOR-LOK ™ cures, seals, hardens and dustproofs new and aged concrete by penetrating deep into the concrete’s surface. Floor-Lok ™ also protects surfaces from damage caused by water intrusion and seepage, chloride ion intrusion, cracking caused by freeze-thaw cycles, spalling and scaling, and UV light. In addition, Floor-Lok ™ helps prevent efflorescence and lime run.
- Protects against surface damage caused by water intrusion and seepage
- Resistant to oil, gas, and brake fluid
- Meets ASTM C-309 as curing agent and does not need 28 day wait time for new concrete to cure
- Can apply Floor-Lok™ in cold weather down to 40°F (4.4°C)
- Low carbon footprint – low V.O.C., water based, non-toxic, no cancer causing formula
- No offensive odors during interior applications
- Backed by one year material warranty
|Substrate||Sq Ft / Gallon|
|Newly Cured Concrete||200|
1) Prepare Surface
To apply, surface moisture content must be less than 22% as measured with an electronic moisture meter. Surfaces must be free of dirt, grime, efflorescence, lime run, construction debris, form oils and release agents, chalked materials, loose and peeling paint, mold, mildew, etc. All cracks should be pointed or caulked.
Do not apply if rain, snow, or temperatures below 40°F are expected within 48 hours. Do not apply if relative humidity is greater than 80%.
Mix with 9 parts water 1 part product (9:1 Mix Ratio)
3) Apply Floor-Lok ™
Apply Floor-Lok ™ with low-pressure airless spray equipment. Use a spray tip size of .035 to .051. Hold spray head 8 to 12 inches from the surface. Multiple coats may be applied, whiting/yellowing will not occur. Floor-Lok ™ dries in 1 hour and fully cures in 7 to 10 days. Allow 2 hours before subjecting to heavy traffic.