Clear-Seal ™ Acrylic Urethane Sealer Concentrate is a single-component, self-cross-linking sealer and finish coat for decorative concrete, stone, and other masonry surfaces. CLEAR-SEAL ™, a water-based, low-VOC, low-odor coating protects masonry against chemical spills, staining agents, UV light, and wear due to heavy foot traffic.
- Tough, durable clear protection against impacts
- Resists acids, bases, gasoline, alcohol & oil
- Available in High Gloss or Low Gloss for enhanced appearance
- Non-yellowing formula resists damage from UV rays
- Quick 1 hour re-coat time – gets the project done fast
- Low Carbon Footprint – Low VOC, low odor, water based, non-toxic
|Substrate||Sq Ft / Gallon||# Of Coats*|
*Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet below for full application guidelines. If you have further questions, please give us a call at (888) 765-7070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Prepare Surface
To apply, surface moisture content must be less than 25% as measured with an electronic moisture meter. Surfaces must be free of dirt, grime, efflorescence, lime run, construction debris, form oils and release agents, chalked materials, loose and peeling paint, mold, mildew, etc. All cracks should be pointed or caulked.
Do not apply if rain, snow, or temperatures below 40°F are expected within 48 hours. Do not apply if relative humidity is greater than 80%.
2) Apply Clear-Seal
Apply CLEAR-SEAL™ with either an airless sprayer, lamb’s wool applicator, or pump-up sprayer. Multiple coats may be applied, whiting/yellowing will not occur. Allow at least 1 hour before applying second coat.