Protect, restore and extend the life of your project with Micro-Seal ® Clear Finish Silane / Siloxane Waterproof Coating. Made from the best water repellent chemicals in the construction market, Micro-Seal® is formulated by blending silanes and siloxanes that have long been trusted by architects, engineers and building owners around the globe. Micro-Seal® creates a hydrophobic barrier that is not affected by weathering, salt, dirt, freezing temperatures, UV light and wind-driven rain, among many other damaging elements.
- 100% Deep penetrating Silane Siloxane waterproof protection coating with up to a 20yr warranty
- Extensive ASTM tested for superior resistance to water, salt and wind driven rain
- Stain resistant to oil, gas, dirt and grime for outstanding protection
- Will not alter surface appearance – leaves no surface film, no sheen and will not yellow
- Excellent Mold and mildew inhibitor – stops growth dead in its tracks
- Save money with one coat application & quick 1 hour recoat window for a 2nd coat
- Apply in cold weather down to 40°F (4.4°C) and newly poured concrete within 48 hours
|Substrate||Sq Ft / Gallon||# of Coats*|
|Concrete and Masonry Block||50-80||1|
|Adobe Block/Natural Stone||70-90||1|
|Poured Vertical Concrete||125-150||1|
|Poured Horizontal Concrete||300||1|
*Some surfaces are more porous than others and may require additional coats. Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet below for full application guidelines. If you have further questions, please give us a call at (888) 765-7070 or email email@example.com.
|Concrete Curing||Add water and Micro-Seal 50/50|
|Grout Additive||Add water and Micro-Seal 50/50|
|Water Repelling Paint||Mix with your Paint 50/50|
|Paint Primer||250 square feet per gallon|
1) Prepare Surface
To apply, surface moisture content must be less than 25% as measured with an electronic moisture meter. Surfaces must be free of dirt, grime, efflorescence, lime run, construction debris, form oils and release agents, chalked materials, loose and peeling paint, mold, mildew, etc. All cracks should be pointed or caulked.
Do not apply if rain, snow, or temperatures below 40°F are expected within 48 hours. Do not apply if relative humidity is greater than 80%.
2) Dilute (If Concentrate)
Mix with fresh water — See Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for ratios
3) Apply Micro-Seal ®
Apply Micro-Seal ® with low-pressure airless spray equipment. Use a spray tip size of .035 to .062. Hold spray head 8 to 12 inches from the surface. Multiple coats may be applied, whiting/yellowing will not occur. Micro-Seal ® dries in 1 hour and fully cures in 5 to 7 days.