Please Note: Shipping times for Restore-N-Prep are temporarily delayed. Orders will start to go out Aug. 4 in the order they were received. Thank you for your patience! Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Removes Efflorescence and Staining
Clean existing stains with Restore-N-Prep and then seal using Micro-Seal Silane/Siloxane Water Repellent.
Beautifies Masonry to its Intended Design
Does not etch or damage glass and anodized window frames.
Easy Spray on and Rinse Off Application
No scrubbing needed. Does not require respirators.
Prepares Masonry for Sealers and Top-Coats
Reduces water introduction that prevents more efflorescence.
Restore-N-Prep is a cleaning solution designed to dissolve and completely remove minerals and stains to beautify and create a uniform substrate. It can be used on a wide variety of masonry substrates. This solution is an easy-to-use, spray on and rinse off detergent that will remove most stains. Once the surface is clean, you can apply a sealer to help prevent the development of efflorescence and other mineral stains.
Best Tools for Application
A foam brush is recommended to soak in and saturate your substrate.
Use a small hand pump sprayer.
Use an airless sprayer with a spray tip size between .035mm to .051mm.
Application Best Practices
1) Step One: Prepare the surface and confirm surface moisture is less than 25%. Remove dirt, grime, efflorescence, lime run, construction debris, form oils and release agents, chalked materials, loose and peeling paint, mold, mildew, etc. All cracks should be pointed or caulked.
2) Step Two: Perform a test application to confirm fit and finish.
3) Step Three: Apply the product according to It’s TDS.
4) Step Four: Let cure.
5) Step Five: Perform post application test to assure results are achieved.
Benefits of Concentrates and How to Mix
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Reduces job site and landfill waste
- Reduces worker and supply chain fatigue
- Refer to the description on the packaging for dilution ratios.
- Pour contents of concentrate into an empty container. The container size should be the size of the finished amount of product.
- Fill the container with clean water – we recommend distilled water for best results.
- Mix lightly with a stir stick.
Specification and Ordering Options
Substrate Uses and Anticipated Coverage Rates
- Split Faced Block
- Smooth Block
- Burnished Block
- Brick and Mortar
- Precast Concrete
Coverage Rates (Theoretical)
Coverage rates will vary depending on substrate porosity and texture.
Expect about 175-225 sq. ft. per gallon depending on a variety of conditions.
Testing Data and Product Characteristics
|Appearance||Slight Amber Color|
|V.O.C.||0 g/L V.O.C. Compliant in North America|
|Boiling Point||215°F (101°C)|
|Weight||8.6 lbs / gallon|
Approvals, Qualifications and Associations
Call 1-888-765-7070 Option 2 for additional assistance.
|LAUSD – OESH||Approved|
|LEED Points||Up to 3 Points|
|LEED (New Construction)||Available|
|LEED (New Schools/CHPS)||Available|
|All Other States and Canada||Compliant|
|HPD||Various Products Approved|
|American Institute of Architecture||Two Approved CE courses|