Super Stucco™ with Micro-Lok™ technology penetrates deep into masonry surfaces. Its long-lasting moisture protection is unaffected by weather and sunlight and is free of silicone oils, paraffin wax and urethanes.
- Colorless, non-film forming, does not change surface appearance and will not yellow
- Protects against damage from water intrusion and seepage, helps prevent efflorescence and lime run
- Can be applied in cold weather down to 40°F (4.4°C)
- Low carbon footprint–with low V.O.C., water based, non-toxic, no cancer causing formula
- Backed by FIVE year material warranty
- Eco-Friendly Solution Safe for People, Pets, and Plants
|Substrate||Sq Ft / Gallon||# Of Coats*|
*Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet below for full application guidelines. If you have further questions, please give us a call at (888) 765-7070 or email email@example.com.
1) Prepare Surface
To apply, surface moisture content must be less than 22% as measured with an electronic moisture meter. Surfaces must be free of dirt, grime, efflorescence, lime run, construction debris, form oils and release agents, chalked materials, loose and peeling paint, mold, mildew, etc. All cracks must be pointed or caulked.
Do not apply if rain, snow, or temperatures below 40°F are expected within 48 hours. Also, Do not apply if relative humidity is greater than 80%.
Secondly, Mix with 9 parts water 1 part product (9:1 Mix Ratio)
3) Apply Super Stucco ™
Lastly, Apply Super Stucco ™ with low-pressure airless spray equipment. Use a spray tip size of .060 to .110. Hold spray head 6 to 12 inches from the surface. Multiple coats may be applied, whiting/yellowing will not occur. Super Stucco ™ dries in 1 hour and fully cures in 24 to 36 hours.