Super Stucco Sealer
Preserves the look of the surface with a natural finish that will not yellow over time
Safe to use
Can be applied anywhere in North America because it contains less than 15 g/L VOC’s
Easy to apply
Spray onto the surface in a flood coat
Up to 5 years
Super Stucco Sealer
Rainguard Pro Super Stucco Primer / Sealer is an invisible penetrating water repellent and paint primer for stucco, EIFS, and cement plaster. It is formulated to not be affected by weathering, salt, dirt, freezing temperatures, UV light, and wind-driven rain, among many other damaging elements. It dries down to a clear, invisible finish that does not change the surface texture or color. Ideal for use on vertical, unpainted, interior/exterior stucco surfaces.
|Note to Specifier – CSI Reference Codes|
|09 24/25||Cement Plastering|
Best Tools for Application
A foam brush is recommended to soak in and saturate your substrate.
Use a small hand pump sprayer.
Use an airless sprayer with a spray tip size between .035mm to .051mm.
Application Best Practices
1) Step One: Prepare the surface and confirm surface moisture is less than 25%. Remove dirt, grime, efflorescence, lime run, construction debris, form oils and release agents, chalked materials, loose and peeling paint, mold, mildew, etc. All cracks should be pointed or caulked.
2) Step Two: Perform a test application to confirm fit and finish.
3) Step Three: Apply the product according to It’s TDS.
4) Step Four: Let cure.
5) Step Five: Perform post application test to assure results are achieved.
Benefits of Concentrates and How to Mix
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Reduces job site and landfill waste
- Reduces worker and supply chain fatigue
- Refer to the description on the packaging for dilution ratios.
- Pour contents of concentrate into an empty container. The container size should be the size of the finished amount of product.
- Fill the container with clean water – we recommend distilled water for best results.
- Mix lightly with a stir stick.
Specification and Ordering Options
Substrate Uses and Anticipated Coverage Rates
Substrate porosity varies due to type of substrate and/or the age of the surface and its exposure to weathering. As a result, coverage rates may also vary. In addition, in certain applications, two coats may be required. Please contact us for coverage estimates. Best practices are to first perform a test application on the substrate, followed by a rilem tube test to ensure adequate coverage/absorption.
Refer to the product TDS for Surface Preparation and Application Methods.
Need help? Call 1-888-765-7070 Option 2.
|Substrate||Sq Ft / Gallon||# Of Coats*|
|Dense Masonry Surfaces||125-150||1|
Testing Data and Product Characteristics
|Wind Driven Rain ASTM E-514-86||96.2% Leak Red|
|Water Pen Fed Spec SS-W-110C, ASTM C140||75% Min Req, 96.8 Leak Red Chloride Ion Intr|
|Pounding NCHRP No. 244||Allowed 25%, Obtained 13%|
|Water Abs CMU ASTM C140-75||89% Effective|
|Water Vapor Trans ASTM D-1653-71||100% Vapor Permeable|
|Water Repellency ASTM C67-87||97% Effective|
|Weathering ASTM G-53||3,500 Hours- No Change|
|Active Content||Approximately 11% after Dilution|
|Color of Material||Clear to Slightly Cloudy|
|Odor||Slight Ammonia Odor|
|V.O.C.||Less than 15 g/L V.O.C. Compliant|
|Viscosity||9.6 Seconds No. 4 Ford Cup|
|Weight||Approximately 8.7 lbs./Gal.|
|Surface Dry/Recoat/Usable||Approximately 1 Hour|
|Full Chemical Cure||24 to 36 Hours|
Approvals, Qualifications and Associations
Call 1-888-765-7070 Option 2 for additional assistance.
|LAUSD – OESH||Approved|
|LEED Points||Up to 3 Points|
|LEED (New Construction)||Available|
|LEED (New Schools/CHPS)||Available|
|All Other States and Canada||Compliant|
|HPD||Various Products Approved|
|American Institute of Architecture||Two Approved CE courses|