VandlGuard® Finish Coat
Top coat for VANDLGUARD® Anti-Graffiti System
Tough & durable natural finish. Graffiti removals for life of product.
Preserves the look of the surface and will not yellow.
Safe to use
Can be applied anywhere in North America because it contains low VOCs, no carcinogens, no odor.
Easy to apply
Fast dry time and cure time. Backed by up to 10 yr material & labor warranty
VandlGuard® Finish Coat
|Note to Specifier – CSI Reference Codes|
|09 96 23||GRAFFITI RESISTANT COATINGS|
Best Tools for Application
A foam brush is recommended to soak in and saturate your substrate.
Use a small hand pump sprayer.
Use an airless sprayer with a spray tip size between .035mm to .051mm.
Application Best Practices
1) Step One: Prepare the surface and confirm surface moisture is less than 25%. Remove dirt, grime, efflorescence, lime run, construction debris, form oils and release agents, chalked materials, loose and peeling paint, mold, mildew, etc. All cracks should be pointed or caulked.
2) Step Two: Perform a test application to confirm fit and finish.
3) Step Three: Apply the product according to It’s TDS.
4) Step Four: Let cure.
5) Step Five: Perform post application test to assure results are achieved.
Benefits of Concentrates and How to Mix
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Reduces job site and landfill waste
- Reduces worker and supply chain fatigue
- Refer to the description on the packaging for dilution ratios.
- Pour contents of concentrate into an empty container. The container size should be the size of the finished amount of product.
- Fill the container with clean water – we recommend distilled water for best results.
- Mix lightly with a stir stick.
Specification and Ordering Options
Substrate Uses and Anticipated Coverage Rates
Testing Data and Product Characteristics
|Material type||Blended Emulsion|
|Color of Material||Clear|
|V.O.C.||<20 gm/L V.O.C. Compliant in North America|
|Weight||Approx. 45% Solids|
|Surface Dry/Recoat/Usable||Approximately 1-2 Hours|
|Full Chemical Cure||72-96 Hrs @ 75ºF|
Approvals, Qualifications and Associations
Call 1-888-765-7070 Option 2 for additional assistance.
|LAUSD – OESH||Approved|
|LEED Points||Up to 3 Points|
|LEED (New Construction)||Available|
|LEED (New Schools/CHPS)||Available|
|All Other States and Canada||Compliant|
|HPD||Various Products Approved|
|American Institute of Architecture||Two Approved CE courses|