VandlGuard® Two-Part Urethane Kit is a low-gloss, water-based, Anti-Graffiti coating. Its strong clear film protects any exterior surfaces from graffiti and environmental damage. Use for applications that require a faster cure time. Comes with Quick Cure Additive, which also increases physical and chemical resistance and is ISO free. VandlGuard® Two-Part Urethane Kit is eligible for up to 10 years of material & labor warranty.
- Clean off graffiti as soon as 24 hours after initial application
- Sustains repeated graffiti removals for up to 10 years
- Dries with a clear low gloss finish that will not yellow
- Protects concrete, stucco, EIFS, brick, wood, metal, plastic & painted surfaces
- Easy application – Apply with a sprayer, brush, or roller
- Two component for faster dry time and increased durability
- Inhibits mildew, mold, fungus, & bacteria growth
- Time efficient – entire “System” can be completed in one day
|Surface Type||Sq Ft / Gallon||# Of Coats|
1) Prepare Surface
To apply, surfaces must be clean, dry, and structurally sound. Surface moisture content must be less than 15% as measured with an electronic moisture meter. Freshly painted and stuccoed surfaces must fully chemically cure before applying to prevent yellowing.
PLEASE NOTE: If surface is not sealed or painted, apply Micro-Seal® before using VandlGuard® Two-Part Urethane Kit.
Do not apply if rain, snow, or temperatures below 40°F are expected within 48 hours. Do not apply if relative humidity is greater than 80%.
2) Mix in Additive
Add 2 ounces of Urethane Quick Cure Performance Additive per Gallon of VandlGuard® Two-Part Urethane Kit. Mix well for 5-10 minutes.
3) Apply Product
Apply VandlGuard® Two-Part Urethane Kit with an airless sprayer, brush, or roller. If using an airless sprayer, cover the surface in a fine mist using a cross-hatched pattern. When the entire surface is coated, immediately repeat the process. Let dry for 4 hours before applying additional coats. Product fully cures in 5-7 days.
4) Remove Graffiti
Within two days of graffiti incident, markings can be removed with a power wash. If more than 2 days have passed since the incident, VandlClean Super may be required. Spray VandlClean Super on affected area and allow to sit for several seconds. Follow up with a power wash. Repeat as necessary.
VandlGuard® Two-Part Urethane
Quick Cure Additive