VandlTop® sacrificial graffiti coating works by “sacrificing” itself to ensure complete removal of any tagging. VandlTop® allows for the removal of graffiti without the use of chemicals and will not yellow over time. VandlTop® sacrificial graffiti coating protects the environment and sensitive building surfaces which could be damaged with traditional graffiti removal products. Removing graffiti from a surface also removes Vandltop®, so you will need to reapply for further graffiti protection.
- Low pressure hot water graffiti removal – No chemicals required
- Use in environmentally sensitive applications or where chemicals could damage a surface
- Clear, matte sheen, non-yellowing formula with minimal change in the look of a building
- Versatile protection on concrete, stucco, EIFS, brick, wood, metal, plastic & painted surfaces
- Easy application – Spray, brush, roll
- Low cost application – Single component, no mixing, no POT life issues, no expensive blasting required
- Low Carbon Footprint – Low VOC, low odor, water based, non-toxic, no cancer causing formula
- Lower labor cost- Apply second coat after only 1-2 hours of dry time
|Substrate||Sq Ft / Gallon||# Of Coats|
|Precision/Split Face Block||200||1|
|Ground Face Block||200||1|
|Sand Blasted Block||180||1|
|Heavy Textured Stucco||200||1|
|Fine/Medium Textured Stucco||250||1|
|Sand Blasted Concrete||225||1|
1) Prepare Surface
Bare Surfaces: First apply one coat of Micro-Seal® water-repellent (required for applications that need warranties if surface is not painted or sealed).
Painted/Sealed Surfaces: Make sure that surface to be coated is structurally sound, clean, and dry.
2) Apply Product
Apply in a fine mist, cross-hatched pattern to build up the wet coating. As soon as the entire surface has been coated, immediately repeat the process with a second pass. Depending on the porosity of the surface, a light second coat may be necessary. Clean equipment with soap and water when finished.